Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Slideshow on Blogger! (portfolio for Ohio Connections Academy)

The following photos are the ones I have collected from the archives.
I am playing a racing game here.

This was when I went bowling on December 22nd, 2013.

Watching fireworks in Cincinnati on the night of September 1st, 2013. The fireworks were hosted by Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati radio station WEBN 102.7 FM. The fireworks were broadcast on television by WXIX-TV Cincinnati (Fox 19).

 I took a photo of my van before going to Cincinnati during spring break.

During departure, I noticed that the stop sign was tilted. I wonder if they removed it or fixed it.

 The cake from my 13th birthday.


The next four photos were from my relative's Christmas play in 2007. Some of the photos may be noisy because the photos had flash on them.